Sweet Graze’s breast milk cookies are designed to help breastfeeding mums boost their milk supply. Not only are they totally delicious, they are nutritious, the whole family can enjoy them, and most importantly they really WORK!
Breast milk cookies are a beneficial snack for breastfeeding mothers.
Breast milk cookies are sometimes also known as lactation or breastfeeding cookies. Contrary to what some people may think, they are not made from breast milk.
Here at Sweet Graze, we have invested years to perfect the freshest and most delicious breast milk cookies / lactation cookies. We always choose the highest quality, fresh ingredients to bake tasty snacks that are packed to the brim full of essential vitamins and minerals that will help to nourish the breastfeeding mother’s body, supporting and improving lactation. Our breast milk cookies are created to include ingredients known as galactagogues, or lactogenic ingredients, which are essentially ingredients that are known to improve or increase the production of breast milk.
If you’ve read this far and you’ve come in search for what are very possibly the best breast milk cookies Australia, then go one and read further to learn about Sweet Graze’s lactation cookies and how they can help you on your breastfeeding journey.
Sweet Graze breast milk cookies are made with healthful ingredients to support the breastfeeding mother’s milk production.
All of our lactation cookies include rolled oats (with the exception of our new, gluten free cookies, which are made with quinoa flakes), brewer’s yeast and flaxseed, which are all widely accepted to be highly nutritious galactagogues:
- Oats are a delicious comfort food, a great source of plant-based protein, rich in beta-glucan fibre, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. We include them in our lactation cookies because they are excellent in helping to keep you feeling fuller for longer, whilst at the same time providing you with important nutrients for milk production.
- Brewer’s yeast is a such a super food! It contains iron, vitamin B, key amino acids and minerals such as chromium and selenium, all of which support healthy milk production. For many years, brewer’s yeast has been considered an excellent all-round nutritional supplement that helps to improve energy levels, as well as mood and general wellbeing.
- Flaxseed (or linseed as it is otherwise known) is one of the best quality plant-based sources of fatty acids, especially omega-3s. Flaxseeds are an important component of our breast milk cookies because of their phytoestrogens, which are known to affect breast milk production.
Sweet Graze breast milk cookies are an easy and convenient snack for busy mothers.
At Sweet Graze, we have created a number of tasty flavours or breast milk cookies/ lactation cookies to choose from. If you just can’t decide on one, we also have a mixed box available, so that you can try each flavour of lactation cookie and work out which one is your favourite (although take it from our customers: it will be hard to choose just one!).
Sweet Graze breast milk cookies all come individually wrapped and heat sealed in their own packaging. This keeps them fresher for longer! Our breast milk cookies/ lactation cookies will last between 5 to 6 weeks in their original packaging (though we bet they won’t last that long!) or you can take advantage of our low-cost shipping, order up and pop them in the freezer. This makes them a very convenient and healthy snack to have on hand.
Sweet Graze offers Aussie mums peace of mind in knowing that they are snacking on something that is yummy, nutritious, and helping to nourish their growing baby. Many mothers choose to pop a couple of breast milk cookies into their nappy bag for a quick snack when out and about, or at their bedside table so that they can enjoy a midnight snack when they’re up doing the night feeds. Sweet Graze breast milk cookies are also suitable for the entire family to enjoy. And dads can rest assured that eating our lactation cookies won’t make them spontaneously lactate!
You can begin eating Sweet Graze breast milk cookies at any time.
“When is the best time to start eating lactation cookies?” It’s a very common question that we get, and the answer is very simple: you can start enjoying breast milk cookies at any time! Sweet Graze breast milk cookies are safe to eat during your pregnancy in the lead up to the birth of your baby. Keep in mind though, the body’s production of milk (known as lactogenesis) is actually triggered by hormones that are released by the mother’s brain once the baby is born, so we can’t comment on exactly how they work in helping milk production in the lead up to the baby’s birth. What we can say however, is feedback from our customers says that when they did actually consume our breast milk cookies during their pregnancy, they produced more than enough colostrum, so that they were able to freeze in syringes in preparation for their baby’s arrival.
Do breast milk cookies really work?
Yes! According to the amazing feedback from our customers, Sweet Graze breast milk cookies really do work. We have lots of excellent reviews here on our website, facebook and Instagram pages!
How long will it take for me to notice results when I start eating breast milk cookies?
Many of our customers have told us that they have noticed a difference in their milk on the same day, or even within several hours of starting to eat Sweet Graze breast milk cookies. Others have said it took them between a few days to a week to see a change. It is important to remember that our breast milk cookies are intended to complement and support a healthy diet. We suggest that in order to get the best results from the lactogenic ingredients in our cookies, you should aim to remove breastmilk frequently and effectively from your breasts, either by breastfeeding your baby or pumping regularly. The process of lactogenesis works on an internal feedback loop in the brain: the production of more milk is triggered by the brain sensing empty breasts, releasing hormones that act to produce more milk!
Of course, everybody’s body is different, so we cannot guarantee any specific results. If you find that the breast milk cookies are not working for you in the way that you had expected, there might be some underlying issues that require attention from a professional. In situations like these, we always recommend that you seek the advice of a breastfeeding expert (IBCLC) or consult with your GP for a thorough assessment.
If you want the best breast milk cookies, look no further than Sweet Graze!
Hundreds of breastfeeding mothers across Australia already know and love Sweet Graze breast milk cookies and here’s why:
- We are a local, small business that is owned and operated by a Melbourne mum with breast milk cookies Melbourne -made
- We bake all of our breast milk cookies orders to order, with no exceptions
- Our breast milk cookies contain no preservatives or anything artificial
- We only use the best quality lactogenic ingredients to support and help to nourish yours and your baby’s bodies
- All our breast milk cookies are individually wrapped and heat sealed, for your convenience
- The whole family can enjoy breast milk cookies as a nutritious snack
- They’re absolutely delicious!
If you have any questions or you would like to discuss our breast milk cookies with us further, please feel free to contact us at any time, by using the ‘Contact Us’ tab or messaging us on our socials on Facebook or Instagram.