Here at Sweet Graze, we are so proud to say that we have created the most scrumptious gluten free lactation cookies! Not only are they so yummy, they are baked with nutritious ingredients that are free from gluten. The whole family can enjoy them, and most importantly, we know that they actually WORK for so many of our customers!
Gluten free lactation cookies are a nourishing snack for breastfeeding mothers.
If you are coeliac or gluten intolerant, we know how tricky it can be to find gluten free lactation cookies. Sometimes, you might also hear of lactation cookies being called breastfeeding cookies.
At Sweet Graze, we have put in countless hours over the years, improving and perfecting our lactation cookie recipe, and finally we are so pleased to be able to offer gluten free lactation cookies that taste so good and do what they’re supposed to, too! We always take pride in using only the freshest and highest quality ingredients to bake delicious snacks that are jam-packed full of essential vitamins and minerals that support the breastfeeding mum’s body.
All of our lactation cookies (including our gluten free lactation cookies) include a number of important ingredients that are called galactagogues. Galactagogues are those ingredients that have a known to influence or increase the production of breastmilk. These foods are also sometimes called “lactogenic”.
Did we mention that our gluten free lactation cookies are choc chip flavour?
No? Oh! Well, our gluten free lactation cookies are choc chip flavoured! Because really, who doesn’t love the classic decadence of Cadbury milk chocolate chips?! Perfect with your cuppa, too…
Sweet Graze bakes gluten free lactation cookies are full of nutritious, gluten free ingredients to support your milk supply.
Our gluten free lactation cookies are made with premium quinoa flakes, brewer’s yeast and flaxseed. These foods are considered to be very nutritious and are generally accepted as being lactogenic ingredients.
- Quinoa flakes are a complete source of plant protein. They contain a healthy amount of dietary fibre, which is great for keeping you feeling fuller for longer.
- Brewer’s yeast is a considered to be one of nature’s super foods. It contains iron, vitamin B, and a number of important amino acids and minerals, including chromium and selenium, all of which support healthy milk production. Brewer’s yeast is also known to be beneficial in helping to improve energy levels and mood, and also for general wellbeing.
- Flaxseed (otherwise known as linseed) is one of the best plant-based sources of fatty acids, particularly the omega-3s. Flaxseed is baked into all of our lactation cookies, including of course, our gluten free lactation cookies, because of the phytoestrogen content, which is known to impact positively upon breast milk production.
Sweet Graze gluten free lactation cookies are a smart snack for busy mums!
You’ll be pleased to see that all Sweet Graze lactation cookies, including our special gluten free lactation cookies, come individually wrapped and heat sealed, each in their own packaging. This means that they stay fresher for longer! Our lactation cookies can be stored in their original packaging for up to around 5-6 weeks…but you’d be setting a new record if you managed to hold off eating them for that long! If you want to get more bang for your buck, order up and make the most of our flat rate shipping; you can freeze our cookies too! We’ve put in the work so that all breastfeeding mothers can enjoy a convenient and nutritious snack any time.
We’re so happy to be able to give Aussie mums the peace of mind of knowing that they can enjoy a snack that is delicious but also helping to nourish their growing baby. You can pop a couple of your gluten free lactation cookies into your nappy bag for so that you can quickly grab an easy snack when you’re on the go, or put a couple at your bedside table so you can nibble on something nutritious when you wake up for those night time feeds. Sweet Graze gluten free lactation cookies are appropriate for the whole family to enjoy.
You can start enjoying Sweet Graze gluten free lactation cookies at any time!
“When should I start eating lactation cookies?” We commonly get asked this question. The answer? Any time! Sweet Graze vegan lactation cookies are totally safe to be consumed at any time during pregnancy, or after your baby is born. Keep in mind that while you can start eating lactation cookies at any time, your body is actually triggered to produce milk (lactogenesis) by the hormones that are released by your brain when your baby is born. For this reason, we can’t absolutely comment on how effective they are in getting your milk supply started. However, what we do know from so many of our customers’ feedback, is that when they did start consuming Sweet Graze lactation cookies during pregnancy, they produced plenty of colostrum that they were able to freeze in syringes in preparation for the birth of their baby. Many ladies have also told us that when their milk supply did come in, they felt as though they had more than enough milk to meet the feeding demands of their baby.
“Do your gluten free lactation cookies really work?”
This is the big question: “do your gluten free lactation cookies work?”. Yes, according to hundreds of happy customers, they do! We are so proud of the fact that so, so many of our customers believe that Sweet Graze cookies do really work! You can read their feedback and reviews on all our products, including our gluten free lactation cookies on the product page, and also across our facebook and instagram pages.
How long will it take before I start to notice the effects of eating the gluten free lactation cookies?
This all depends on the individual. Some ladies have told us that they noticed a difference in their breasts and milk supply within a few hours of consuming our gluten free lactation cookies; others have said that it took a few days, up to a week. Here are a couple of our top tips for getting the best effect from consuming lactation cookies:
- Aim for a healthy and balanced diet: remember that lactation cookies are intended as supportive and complimentary
- Remove breastmilk frequently and completely from your breasts. This could mean either breastfeeding your baby or expressing milk out at regular intervals. Keep in mind that your milk production is controlled by an internal feedback loop within your brain: the chemical messengers in your empty breasts trigger hormones to be released by the brain, which tell your breasts to produce more milk!
It also goes without saying that everyone is different. Therefore it would be unreasonable for us to be able to guarantee any specific results. If you are feeling that perhaps the lactation cookies aren’t working for you in the way that you had hoped that they would, consider that there might be some underlying issues that need to be examined. In these situations, we will always recommend that you seek the advice of a breastfeeding expert (IBCLC) or consult with your GP for a complete health assessment.
If you want gluten free lactation cookies, at Sweet Graze we’ve created a delicious cookie that works!
Hundreds of Aussie mums already love Sweet Graze choc chip gluten free lactation cookies and here’s why:
- All our gluten free lactation cookies are made in Melbourne! We are a small business owned and operated by a Melbourne mum of two beautiful girls
- All of our gluten free lactation cookies are made to order, with wholesome ingredients and absolutely no preservatives or anything artificial
- We use the best quality, fresh, lactogenic ingredients. We are proud to support gluten free lactation Australia
- All of our gluten free lactation cookies are individually wrapped and heat sealed for quality, freshness and for your convenience
- The whole family can enjoy these nutritious cookies
- They’re really yummy!
Please feel free to reach out to us at any time if you have any other questions or queries. You can contact us by using the ‘Contact Us’ tab or messaging us on our social media pages on Facebook or Instagram.