Not only are our gluten free chocolate chip cookies scrumptious, they are also baked with nutritious ingredients that are free from gluten, so your tummy stays happy. Sweet Graze lactation cookies are safe for the whole family to enjoy, so nobody misses out.
Gluten free chocolate chip cookies are a nourishing snack for lactating mums
Customer satisfaction means everything to us there at Sweet Graze, and that is why we’ve taken the time to carefully create gluten free chocolate chip cookies that taste good and do what they’re supposed to do too. Our many years of experience have allowed us to improve and perfect our lactation cookie recipes and form strong relationships with local suppliers. This means that we have access to the freshest and highest quality ingredients, so that the product you receive is packed full of essential vitamins and minerals that support lactation.
All of our lactation biscuits (including our gluten free chocolate chip cookies) are baked with lactogenic ingredients, also sometimes referred to as galactagogues. Galactagogues are foods that are known to influence or increase the production of breastmilk in lactating mothers.
We created gluten free chocolate chip cookies, because who doesn’t love chocolate?!
Our gluten free chocolate chip cookies were voted as one of the most popular choices in a recent poll we conducted regarding lactation cookie flavours for mums with particular dietary requirements. A perfect accompaniment to your cup of coffee or tea!
Sweet Graze gluten free chocolate chip cookies are full of nutritious, gluten free ingredients to support your milk supply.
Our gluten free chocolate chip cookies are baked with premium quinoa flakes, brewer’s yeast and flaxseed. We use the highest quality, fresh, lactogenic ingredients so that you get the maximum in taste and nutritional benefit.
- Quinoa flakes are an excellent source of plant protein. Quinoa flakes contain a good amount of dietary fibre, which keeps you feeling fuller for longer and promotes gut health.
- Brewer’s yeast contains important vitamins and minerals for breastfeeding mothers, including iron, vitamin B, chromium and selenium. Brewer’s yeast may also be beneficial in helping to improve energy levels and mood.
- Flaxseed (otherwise known as linseed) is one of the best known plant-based sources of fatty acids, particularly omega-3 fatty acids. We use flaxseed in all of our lactation cookies, including our gluten free chocolate chip cookies, because of its phytoestrogen content, which is known to have a positive effect on increasing breast milk production.
Sweet Graze gluten free chocolate chip cookies are a great snack for busy mums!
Our customers love that all Sweet Graze lactation cookies, including our gluten free chocolate chip cookies, come individually wrapped and heat sealed, each in their own little package. We pack them this way so that they stay fresh for longer. Typically, our cookies can be stored in their original packaging for up to around 5-6 weeks (that’s if you can hold off eating them for that long!). Some people like to take advantage of flat rate shipping or specials. If you’re a smart shopper, you can order extras and pop them into the freezer. At Sweet Graze, we’re all about nutrition and convenience; so we’ve done the hard work so you can enjoy and reap the benefits.
“Do your gluten free chocolate chip cookies really work?”
We often get asked whether our lactation cookies actually work. According to to hundreds of happy customers who have purchased our lactation cookies, including our gluten free chocolate chip cookies, they do! We are really proud to have sop many 5-star reviews on our website. You can read customer feedback and reviews on all our products, including our gluten free chocolate chip cookies on the product page, and also on our social media, on facebook and instagram pages.
If you want gluten free chocolate chip cookies that support your lactation, we’ve got it sorted!
Hundreds of Australian mothers are already improving their lactation and loving Sweet Graze gluten free chocolate chip cookies and here’s why:
- All of our lactation cookies, including the gluten free chocolate chip cookies are made right here in Melbourne! When you buy from Sweet Graze, you’re supporting the small business of a local mum
- We bake all of our cookies to order, and with absolutely no preservatives or anything artificial
- We use the best quality, fresh, lactogenic ingredients that are available
- We individually pack and het seal all of our cookies, including the gluten free chocolate chip cookies, for the best possible freshness and convenience
- Hundreds of Aussie mums have left us 5-star reviews, praising our lactation cookies for helping to support their breastfeeding journey
- Dare we say they’re the most delicious lactation cookies that you’ll ever eat?!
If you have any questions about our gluten free chocolate chip cookies, please feel free to reach out to us at any time. We’re always up for a chat! You can reach us by completing the form on the ‘Contact Us’ tab or messaging us on our social media pages on Facebook or Instagram.